Many people have been trying to get rid of the excess pounds. Most of them stopped the consumption of processed food and chose for whole and healthy foods. However, the pounds often stop dropping as fast they were before. We all wonder, what element could be missing? Cumin seeds are the right answer.
Beneficial Effects of Cumin seeds?
Cumin has been used for healing and cooking in the Middle East, Egypt and India for generations.
- Cumin is rich in antioxidants which remove free radicals the digestive system. The seed aids the digestive tract function properly.
- Cumin prevents bloating. It contains powerful anti-inflammatory properties which help in the digestion of food. The intestines become less effective in absorbing nutrients, if they became inflamed as a reaction of some foods so you have to consume more food in order to give your body the minerals and vitamins it needs. Cumin seed is extremely powerful in the reduction of gut inflammation.
- Suppress appetite. The consumption of cumin will decrease the food intake and burn the fat in your body in very short period of time.
- Cumin Accelerates metabolism. According to many scientific studies, cumin will aid your body to digest and absorb lipids efficiently. Cumin will significantly maximize those positive life changes if you exercise and choose to eat healthy foods.
The latest research has shown that the consumption of cumin is extremely effective in burning the fat and increasing good and lowering bad cholesterol. It also decreases the risk of cancer, cleanses the body from toxins and protects the liver from damage.
The preparation of hot beverage with cumin is our favorite weight loss trick. You will get best results if you consume it before breakfast.
Cumin Seed Water
- A teaspoon of raw honey
- A teaspoon of cumin seeds
- A glass of water
– Heat some water in a pot (when small bubbles will start rising)
– Add the seeds and then boil for 5 min
– Strain the mixture into a glass and then add the honey. Mix well
Cumin seeds can be also mixed into guacamole, homemade hummus or season your cooked veggies. Be creative and implement cumin into your daily nutrition. Spice it up and start your weight loss journey.
Source: Healthy And Natural World, losingweightdone.com
Please follow and like us: