The title mentions ‘healing’ but I there appears to be anti-aging effects of alkaline as well. I’ve seen this first-hand.
This article shows you not just one, but two methods of making your own alkaline water, each one is used at different times of the day to optimally harmonize with your metabolism. It’s also important to make sure that your water is filtered (I wouldn’t trust tap water).
Science has been in search of the fountain of youth since antiquity. There is this fantasy that we will one day find a potion or chemical that will be a cure-all. What if we have been looking in the wrong place this whole time?
It’s no mistake that water is the source of all life (at least on this planet).
I’m not suggesting that simply consuming more water is the ultimate solution to treating or preventing disease, but what if that’s a starting place? And, what if there’s a special kind of water that comes close to the fountain of youth?
Every single cell of our body runs on water.
Cells are the bricks and mortar of our chemical makeup. Our respiratory and circulatory systems require water to function.
The simple fact is without adequate hydration we would be dead. Could it be that the manifestation of disease symptoms is your body’s cry for water? Of course, other aspects of health care also have to be considered if we are going to achieve optimal health?
How much water do you need to drink?
The World Health Organization suggests that for each pound of body weight, you should drink half an ounce of water daily. Example: 180 lb = 90 oz. of water daily. Divide that into 10 oz. glasses (9 glasses) and that’s how much you need to drink daily.
What is the best water to drink for healing?
According to over 60 years of research that has been carried out by the Japanese, water with a pH of 9.1 to 9.3 (“alkaline water“) has the highest healing potential.
2-Step Alkaline Water Protocol
Alkaline water has alkalizing compounds, such as bicarbonate, calcium, silica, magnesium, and potassium.
Step 1: Water with Baking Soda
Drink this mixture first thing in the morning right before breakfast.
- Stir 1/8 tbsp baking soda with 8 ounces of filtered water
- Make sure that stir the mixture ambitiously for 30-60 seconds, or if you’re like me, I like to put this in a water bottle and shake it with force (like I’m getting an arm workout) for 30 seconds.
Note: If you are on a special diet, please know that baking soda has high sodium content.
Step 2: Water with Lemon Slices
Drink a glass of this with lunch and dinner.
- Get a 64-ounce water pitcher with stainless steel filter lid and fill with filtered water.
- Take 2 organic lemons and cut each one into 8 pieces.
- Toss the 16 lemon pieces into the pitcher and make sure that you don’t squeeze the juice into the water (we’re not trying to make lemonade).
- Secure the lid and let it sit on the counter at room temperature for at least 12 hours.
- If you also want to mineralize your water, add 1 tablespoon of Himalayan salt to the water.
For extra credit: Avoid alcohol, it is straight-up toxic for your entire system.
It will also dehydrate you. Every 6 ounces of alcohol requires an additional 12-18 oz. of water to re-hydrate your body.
Please follow and like us: