Did you even hear about detox foot pads or even use them?
Detox foot pads are sticks that are placed on the soles of a feet, usually before sleeping. They are stuck on the bottom of the feet and left overnight to draw out all the toxins from the body. The next morning, when you peel off the detox food pats, its discolored or darkened appearance purportedly reflects that the dangerous toxins have been removed from your body. This method was first used in Japan.
The detox foot pads aid in the circulation of blood and lymph in the torso, that’s why they are worn on the feet
The inactive lifestyle usually causes circulation to flood around the feet, lower legs and ankles.
The best result of using a foot detox pad are less joint pain, fewer headaches and fatigue.
You can make your own detox foot pads, or buy them. In addition to make your own detox foot pads, here is the simplest and the most effective method:
You will need:
- Self- stick gauze pads
- Slice the onion and garlic, and chop them well.
- Pour some water in a pot and let it boil.
- Put the finely sliced onion and garlic into the boiling water. After that, let it boil for extraten minutes.
- Turn off the pot and let the water to cool down for about 20 minutes.
- Then, put this fusion in the middle of the self-stick gauze pads (just sufficient to get them wet) and be careful not to wet the sticky part of the pad.
- Put the self-stick gauze pads on the soles of your feet, mostly at the center parts.
- Put on some socks, so the pads won’t fall down.
- Remove them in the morning.
Source: My Lifestyle, naturalhealthyteam
Please follow and like us: