There is no doubt that green tea is one of the most healthiest beverage on the planet. It has many powerful effects for your health as its rich nutrients and antioxidants.
One of the most remarkable benefits of green tea is its effect on weight loss. There are some proven ways that green tea helps you manage your weight:
- Studies found that green tea aids in weight loss, especially helpful for decreasing the abdominal fat.
- Green tea boosts the metabolic rate, thus increasing fat burning;
- Green tea helps your body absorb less dietary fat;
- It regulates your blood sugar levels and reduce the food cravings;
- Green tea also blocks the conversion of energy into fat in your body.
To learn how to lose weight by drinking green tea, read these green tea weight loss facts.
Here is a 0 calorie, sugar free iced green tea recipe, drink this instead of your coffee. It’s especially good for summer days as it will keep you cool.
- 6-8 Green tea bags
- The peel of a small orange
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 full drop of liquid vanilla stevia
- Add 32oz water in a tea kettle and bring to a boil;
- Remove the tea kettle from heat, then add the tea bags and orange peel;
- Leave it for 2 hours and then remove the tea bags as well as the orange peels;
- Now add half of the tea to a container, then add the lemon juice, stevia
- Add in the rest half of the tea and shake it, refrigerate for some hours before drinking.
What’s more, orange peels in this drink also help weight loss as they’re high in fiber content, and lemon water is considered as one of the healthiest drinks in the world as well.
Please follow and like us: