Stomach cancer is one disease which is very hard to diagnose that is the reason why almost all cases end up with death.
This is the reason why we are writing this article. You need to know the most common symptoms of stomach cancer so you will never ignore them. They are very similar just like those with flu or cold, but they signify serious disease.
You need to cure it before it is developed till the faze where it can’t be cured.
Stomach cancer can be hard to detect because when the symptoms finally do occur, they are often so mild that the person ignores them. In this post we are going to present you the symptoms for cancer and in case you have these you need to visit your doctor immediately.
- indigestion or heartburn
- discomfort or pain in the abdomen
- nausea and vomiting
- diarrhea or constipation
- bloating of the stomach after meals
- loss of appetite
- weakness and fatigue
- bleeding (vomiting blood or having blood in the stool)
- age (over 55)
- gender (males are two-thirds more likely than women)
- diet high in foods that are smoked, dried, salted, or pickled
- smoking and alcohol abuse
- previous stomach surgery
- family history
- presence in stomach of bacteria called Helicobacter pylori, which may cause ulcers
Please follow and like us: